Tuesday, December 12, 2006

WANTED your gorgeous kids!


I am moving to my new house/studio premises next month and am looking for child models to use for my studio displays. Your child will be photographed on location free of charge and I will supply you with one 13x18cm print from the shoot ( and you can always buy more! ).

The shoot must be done on location at a place of my choosing, and I also get to choose what they wear, because I want funky, colourful shots for the studio. The shoot will need to be done the week before Christmas or the first and second weeks of January and early evening (about six o'clock, for the best light at this time of year )

For more info or to make a booking please contact the studio by phoning 02 6971 3447 or email me at skye{at}skyerocketstudio.com.au

Limited spots available and you must sign a model release to say I can use the pics for my promotional work.

No comments:

Post a Comment