Monday, September 10, 2007

wedding availability


I have booked quite a few weddings in the past couple of weeks so just thought I should put an updated booking list up.


I'm not taking any more bookings for May or June, as I will be travelling to Morocco, Spain and Portugal about that time.... Lucky Me!


February is also booked out, there are still two Saturdays in March and one in April. And then I'm pretty much booked for the first half of the year....


February

Saturday 2nd

Saturday 9th

Satuday 16

Saturday 23


March

Satuday 1st

Thursday 13

Saturday 15

Saturday 29


April

Saturday April 12

Saturday 19th

Saturday 26


May

Saturday 3rd

Satuday 10th

then off to Morocco, Spain and Portugal...

( back at the start of July )


September

Saturday 27


October

Saturday 4th

Saturday 18th


November

Saturday 1st


No comments:

Post a Comment