Wednesday, April 01, 2009

the wedding of renae and mitch






Anyone who has had me shoot their wedding knows that I love nice light and storm clouds. So while the girls were getting ready I was watching the storm roll in over Lake Albert. And then the thunder shook the house and it began to pour in earnest. But by the time Renae pulled up out the front of the church the rain had eased and left some clouds behind. So i was a happy girl.


Renae and Mitch had their ceremony at St. Michaels Cathedral and their reception at the Country Club. I knew so many of their guests, I had photographed two of the bridal party before, there were some brides, grooms and bridesmaids in the guests, and even my brother and his girlfriend made an appearance.
I can tell you that this candy is as yummy as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment