Monday, June 21, 2010

bookings




I cant believe we are half way through the year already. I have sat down with the diary and pretty much worked out the schedule for the next six months... I have to plan ahead! I am almost booked up for weddings for this year, and have started taking a lot for next year already.

For portraits, there will only one more Saturday between now and Christmas. I havent decided which date it will be yet, but i already have a waiting list for when it becomes official. I also don't have any bookings left for portraits until the second week in August. And this is the quite time of year!

With this weather everything is getting shot in the studio, I am oh so patiently waiting for some nice weather to get outside and do some location portraits. But for now all i can see is grey sky... Crank the heater up and turn those studio lights on!

No comments:

Post a Comment