Wednesday, February 29, 2012

bookings

I have had a few clients ring me in a panic, as there seems to be a rumour going around that I am totally booked up for the rest of the year. So not true! I am usually booked up about three months ahead, more at Christmas, so at the moment I am booking June. Sessions are done on Mondays and Tuesdays with the odd Saturday sometimes available.

Any queries please contact the studio, the web site is here and has all the contact details on it.




And because a post isnt really a good post without a picture, here are some more of Jade, at eight and a half months old.

Also proof that you dont have to spend a lot on clothes for a photo session, the little suit was $10 from Target and the headband was $1 from Cotton On. I think the apples cost more!

No comments:

Post a Comment