Thursday, March 06, 2014

back at work today




Its my first official day back at work today after over a year off on maternity leave, although I have been doing lots of stuff trying to get organised for the past couple of weeks. Still lots to do. ( Although I have to admit I did just make an appointment to go and get my hair coloured today because there may be some grey bits showing through, and I cant go back to work looking all grey )

Bookings are now open for photo sessions on Thursdays and Fridays, either in the studio or on location. I have lots booked in already from the waiting list and people are booking as far ahead as December so if you are after a certain date or time its a good idea to book it in because I do book out pretty far ahead.

If you havent go a copy of the new price list please email me skye(at)skyerocketstudio.com.au and I will send you one out.

And because you cant have a post without a photo here are some shots of my three gorgeous kiddos, on my favourite old trike. The teddy bears the boys have as passengers were presents for their first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment