Monday, January 22, 2007

busy busy busy

I really do apoligise to anyone who is waiting for their photos to be edited, we have just sold our house and are in the process of building a new house with a new studio in it. I really had no idea how long it took to build a house! Or how long it takes to pick out taps, tiles and light fittings. I am working on everything as much as I can. Wont be too long!

It doesn't really look much now but its gonna be great when we finish it. At the moment our move date looks to be the 28th of February, but that might change. Hopefully earlier! The big hole on the left is my new studio shoot space, and the doors will all be glass to let in lots of natural light, and the window on the right is my office, and in between is my new meeting area. Look forward to seeing you all in my new space soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment