Friday, January 05, 2007

sites for your invitations and bomboniere

So technically I am still on holidays, but today I am working on my new price lists (which is no fun at all) and I was looking for ideas for a neat way to package my wedding price list and I found these sites. So I thought I would share.

Try kardella kreations , for invites and great little boxes with your name and personalised ribbon on them, they do nice invites too

This site has tons of bonbonniere, even little tiny chair place card holders

Pulp creative paper has an absolutely gorgeous store in manly, I spent an hour just looking at all that beautiful paper

Beautiful invitations at fresh creative

Angels Dreaming. Its so pretty!

Huetopia Studios. More prettiness! Maybe this was a bad idea, I dont think I can get my price lists to look that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment