Thursday, February 22, 2007

the melbourne yervant experience











I went to Melbourne to do a wedding workshop with yervant, one of the top wedding photographers in the world. What a learning experience. We got to do a shoot in Melbourne with three gorgeous brides in their beautiful gowns. I was so nervous to start I didn't shoot anything! I just watched the rest of the group but I learnt a lot from that too.

One of the many things I love about yervants work is his choice of locations, he proves time and time again that a great location is not all about a fabulous park and a fountain. Its about the texture and the colour, but most of all its about the light and making the bride and groom look fabulous.
Hello to all the photographers I met from all over the world. How cool would it be if someone in America or Canada was reading my blog!
A big thank you to Yervant and Anie for being so fabulous and sharing so much, it was truly inspirational!

And thanks to Tanya for letting me pick her brain on numerous topics ( usually while she was trying to eat her lunch )

No comments:

Post a Comment