Monday, July 30, 2007

gundagai on sunday





So I had a huge list of things I wanted to do on Sunday, the most important being to clean my bathroom. Then Craig pipes at eleven or so and says "Are you ready to go?" And of course I have no idea what he's on about, then off we go to Gundagai. So no clean bathroom, but while Craig was doing boy stuff I managed to get some shots around town. I actually cant remember the last time I did a shoot just for me, once I got into the zone I saw shots everywhere, but then ran out of light and had to go home. And still didnt clean the bathroom!
I aboslutely love the 2nd shot from the bottom, its an old nursery, and I got lots of prickles on the edge of the road while I took this shot, so I'm glad it worked out. I think I'll get this printed for my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment