Thursday, January 21, 2010

bookings and books


I am finally starting to catch up from Christmas, boy was it crazy! We are currently booked up till the first week in March at the moment, and March is peak wedding season, so I will only be doing a couple of portrait shoots a week. Just keep that in mind when you go to book, as often we have people ring to have a session in the next day or two, and we just cant fit them in.
( If you are expecting a baby and would like a newborn shoot please let me know your due date so i can pencil a block of time aside for you )

This week I am designing half a dozen story books. All sorts, from boudoir to newborn and baby's first year. I will have to try and take some shots of them when they come in, as they are just beautiful ( if i do say so myself! )

No comments:

Post a Comment