Thursday, October 07, 2010

lindas modelling session





We had an absolute ball doing a modelling session for Linda. It rained and then the sun came out and then it rained again, but we stuck with it, laughed it off and got some great shots. This session will get split up into a few posts cause there are so many i like!

A round of applause for the team who helped me out on this one:
Hair by Kath Bodkin @ Hair Rehab in Wagga 6931 7774
Make up by Soph Henley @ Sophisticated Beauty 0400 914 696


I cant say enough great things about these girls, they were a treat to work with on the day. I am trying to think up an excuse to get my hair and makeup done so i can get a photo session of my own. Maybe I should set a wedding date?

A behind the scenes glimpse, its all glamorous in the back of my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment