Tuesday, May 22, 2012

bookings for the rest of the year




I know, its crazy, but I am pretty close to being totally booked up for the rest of the year. I have some space available in October and November but thats it. At the moment I cant take any bookings for next year as I need to wait till i get Jades daycare dates confirmed. I am normally closed for the first three weeks of January to rest and recharge after the Christmas rush. Its way too early to be thinking that far ahead, its only May, but I need to be organised!

On a totally different note I think Jade looks cute as a button in her newspaper hat, these were taken ages ago but i only found them recently. Next time i make a newspaper hat I really need to look at the text that is on the edge. In the black and white one it says "$65m boos" on her head!

No comments:

Post a Comment