Monday, April 09, 2007

wedding bookings


I am pretty much booked out for the rest of this year for weddings, unless your wedding is in July or August ( when I am really hoping to be in China! We just have to see if we get the house finished off and then do a budget check ). I also have some availablity in early December.


The Riverina Bridal fair is on this year on the 15th of July at Bolton Park Stadium, and I always book a lot of weddings for March and April of next year, so if you are interested then put your deposit down to lock your date in early.
I have already booked the 1st and the 18th of March and the 9th of Feb.


This year I had about thirty enquiries for the 14th of April, people were ringing me in March for an April wedding. You can't leave it that late! March and April and October and November book out at least a year in advance. I have already had enquiries for October of 2008.


Best of luck with your wedding plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment