Sunday, October 14, 2007

amy





Meet the gorgeous Amy. She was one of the first girls I shot to build my portfolio when I started my business. I had her running around the gardens in a kids cowboy hat. So she has grown up a bit since then. When I did some family shots with her the other day ( see post below ) I had to ask if I could borrow her again. The camera just loves her and I love seeing her grow up to be the stunner that she is!
And I got to play around with some new textures. Loving it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:12 PM

    heey sKye (:
    You know how you were
    saying on monday
    that you would make a
    slideshow on those
    pictures & you said what
    song would you be able to
    put Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
    Or Hook me up - veronicas.
    Thnks cant wait till i see
    those pictures!
    ThNKs
    bRit.
    xO'

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brit, your pics are up now! and amy, i will do you a slide show when your mum has seen the pics OK?

    ReplyDelete