Thursday, October 18, 2007

brittany





I dragged Brittany half way around the world to put her in a paddock full of Pattersons Curse, which made both of us itchy! We ran out of time and light with all that travelling so will be doing another shoot soon to get some more pics.


Brittany was another of my first models and last time I saw her I had to get her in front of the camera again. When she is rich and famous she can hire me as her personal photographer... that would be sweeeet.
Thanks Brit!


Check out the rest of the pics in the slide show

( the song is a bit funny cause I downloaded it )

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    heey sKyee!
    pics are great mum loves the one on the bridge!
    my legs are still a big itchy LOlll'
    Umm i was just wondering would u be able to send all those pics to me? if u can its veronicas_rock_4eva_55@hotmail.com
    (:
    Catcha
    ThNKzz
    bRit.
    xO'

    ReplyDelete