Tuesday, July 08, 2008

i wanna trash the dress!

Calling all brides ( whether I have shot your wedding or not! )


I really really really want to do a trash the dress session. Click here to see a random video of a trash the dress shoot. Its not about destruction, its about creating some art with your dress! Groom it totally optional. But you must have sexy shoes and be willing to get down and dirty in your dress in any location, the grungier the better.

What about a huge trash the dress session as a fund raiser for breast cancer? I usually do a fashion shoot but this would be so much more fun! What about the first saturday in December ( i still have that date free ) and then we would have the pics back in time for Christmas presents.
Click here to check out the american trash the dress site and here for the australian site, which has got a lot more studios on it than last time i looked. I love the one of the bride running along he beach with a big stripey umbrella in her gum boots. Perfect for the weather we've been having lately!




This would also be a great oppurtunity for make up artists or hair dressers to get some awesome images for their walls... I am feeling that creative itch coming on!

EDITED TO ADD : wow, i have had such a great response to this! I have booked in a gorgeous model ( hopefully more than one! ) to get me going and then I am going to get the fashion fund raiser trash the dress shoot fully launched. Which means i have so much work to do...





I have a shoot next week of my own design, and i have a feeling we will be doing something funky. The images below are two I got at one of my "own design" shoots.







No comments:

Post a Comment