Monday, July 07, 2008

the wedding of rebecca and russell



This was a beautiful wedding, with great light, great locations and lots of laughs. These two were so affectionate, which was probably helped by how stunning Bec looked in her dress. There was a cold wind but everybody was a trooper, even to the point where they climbed into the creek to try and retrieve a runaway lens cap for me! Thanks!
The ceremony was at the Brucedale Chapel and the Reception was at the Country Club. I love the locations that Rebecca and Russell chose, especially the trees with that stunning yellow colour. Favourite!

I love shoes. I wander around the house with the brides shoes and put them in various spots to snap a photo of them. Guess how much these shoes cost? $4.50. I'm serious! I love shoes, but bargain shoes are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment