Monday, October 05, 2009

one way ticket to crazy town!



Just a quick note to let y'all know I am off to the Image is Found seminar in Sydney so will be back Friday. All phone calls and emails will be answered when i return.

Hope everyone has a great week and daylight saving doesnt mess everyone up too much.

Its been completely crazy around here. I have shot someone in an animal suit, boys at the river, girls under the old bridge, a family of thirty, a first birthday party complete with having balls thrown at my head... and most of that was just today! I did get to eat birthday cake though... and cake is my favourite.

I also bought some new vintage suitcases last week that I am waiting to use. And an old sidetable that i will revamp on the christmas holidays. A few people have asked me when the pics of my redone office will go up, and the answer to that is when i get time to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment