Tuesday, April 27, 2010

workshops + dates away

Just wanted to update the blog with some dates that I will be away over the next couple of weeks.

I will be closed from the 7th to the 10th of May as I will be in Melbourne for the weekend.

Then the following week I will be in Surfers Paradise for a portrait worksop, so I will be closed from the 13th of May to the 24th of May. There will be some amazing US photographers teaching so i hope to get lots of learning!

While I am away i wont be able to return phone calls or emails so please be patient till i return, and i will get back to everyone.

I have been taking heaps of bookings and am now fully booked ( and then some! ) for the month of May - and June is starting to fill up too! If you would like a new born shoot please let me know your due date so i can pencil some time in the diary for you.

Its been crazy busy here and I would love to thank everyone for being patient as i work through the editing. I have had some gorgeous shoots lately that I cant wait to share on the blog.

The pic is from Cheyenne's shoot, I saw those blossoms and had to use them in a shoot! I knocked on the door of the lady who owned the property and asked if she would mind if i did some shots under the tree. She was horriffied as the lawn was quite long, but that's why I wanted to use it! The next day the lawn was all mowed. Photographers see things differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment