Thursday, July 28, 2011

the wedding of shane and amanda



Amanda and Shane didnt stop smiling all day, they have big hearts and lots of love. There is always a bit of stress leading up to any wedding day, but on the day they just relaxed and enjoyed every minute, including watching a very pregnant photographer climb into a rather large truck to take the group photo. But i got to honk the air horn, so that was a bonus i dont usually get at a wedding!

I just managed to get this wedding in before Jade was born, I had always planned to take is easy on the day ( i had someone help me out, which i dont usually do ) but I actually went into labour the following night! The newlyweds have been sooooo patient waiting for me to edit their images.

Ceremony : St Peters Chapel
Reception : RSL Cub

No comments:

Post a Comment