Saturday, October 20, 2012

almost done

One more week of work to go... if i make it that far. Lets be honest. The past week has been tough, and I just imagine it getting tougher. I am at 29 weeks along now, so its way too early for these bubs to make their entrance into the world, and if i dont take it easy i think they might try to make an early appearance. Its so hard to wind the studio down, but i have to put these babies first. My clients are all mums, they understand. Mums are amazing. It surprises me the strength they can have sometimes. When I ask " how do you cope?" they all say " you just do". We dont know the strength we have until we need it most. And of course chocolate always helps.

At this stage I havent put a return date on going back to work, I might have six months or two years off. I already know I will miss it like crazy, but im pretty sure that when these twins are born, and with jade being her usual hurricane self, I dont think there will be much time for anything else.

Of course I will be posting photos of the babies once I can.

A great big thank you to all the amazing clients I have had over the years, it breaks my heart that so many of you are having babies next year and i wont be able to photograph them. One of my clients is up to her fifth baby and I have photographed the other four... ahhh! But i need to be a mum for a while. I seem to get the most amazing clients and I will miss the stories about your kids, the advice and the ideas on the best places to shop for cute dresses for Jade.

Love to you all.

hugs
skye
photographer and mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment