Monday, November 12, 2007

this week


First thing Monday morning and I have just checked my diary. This week, to put it mildly, is somewhat insane. I have fifteen appointments booked in, which includes baby shoots, a boudoir shoot and family sittings, wedding viewings and ordering sessions. I also have to spend most of Thursday at the doctor, the dentist and a lady who will hopefully have some miracle answer to those few extra kilos I have been carrying around for a year or two now. At some stage I have to spend a large chunk of hours catching up on my book work too... And edit three weddings, a huge list of portrait shoots, design some albums, some sve the date magnets, thank you cards...


So please bear with me as I make it through this week, I have no more appointments available at all. I am doing my best to keep up with everything ( I had my first day off yesterday in over three weeks, and spent most of it trying to catch up on housework and a spot of shopping ).


As long as we have your orders in by the 5th of December we will get your prints back before Christmas. ( Album and card order dates are pretty much done ).


Enough chatting, I have to go and do some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment