Monday, December 17, 2007

happy holidays!!


We will be closing this Friday and will stay closed until the 14th of January. I have already started taking bookings for portraits for January while the kids are still on holidays and weddings are pretty much booked out for next year.


We will still be around over Christmas and New Years as I have to shoot a wedding on New Years Eve, but we are taking a week off in January to get out of town and sit on the beach for a while. However, we wont be taking any bookings at this time. We really need some time off... Thank you for understanding.


If you have prints here please make sure they are picked up by Friday the 21st of December.


I wish all my fabulous clients a very merry Christmas and the best new year. I consider myself lucky to have the best clients around, so I hope to see you all again soon to capture those memories for you.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment