Monday, October 13, 2008

monday { randomness }


Wow, the past couple of weeks have been so busy! I have had weddings, heaps of portraits, two shoots for a fund raising calender, and the bridal fair...


The bridal fair was a great success, I talked to so many people I thought I was going to lose my voice again. I also had so many lovely people come in and say they read my blog, so a big "hello" to all my blog readers! I even had somebody sneak me in some chocolate, how sweet! And a few people commented on my shoe obesssion.... So thats me, give me beautiful photos, a hot pair of shoes and some chocolate and I'm a happy girl.


After the bridal fair I was so tired I dumped all the stuff out of the car on the floor and went straight to sleep. Then I had to get up and put it all away.


I hope to have some great posts coming up this week! Weddings, spunky football players with no shirts on, trash the dress sessions and some very cute kids.


Hope everyone had a great weekend, and you took a nap if you needed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment