Friday, December 04, 2009

friday deadline

November is now long gone and i am trying not to panic. Much. The order deadline is here, so all print orders have to be to me by monday. If you send your order via email, make sure I send you something back to say I have received it, or it may have diappeared into the digital abyss.

Our engagement party is this weekend. Craig decided he would like to go camping for our engagement party. I wanted a formal sit down dinner. He won. We got engaged in June so its been a long time coming, but with our best friends, getting a weekend where we all have free time is hard. Some were in New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam.... and then i had weddings on nearly every weekend. So this is the first weekend we could all get together. And its the same weekend as my order deadline.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! See you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment