Monday, December 21, 2009

its beginning to feel a lot like christmas




Christmas is so close i can practically smell it! Technically I am on holidyas now, but still have a few people picking up prints and grabbing gift vouchers ( a great last minute gift! )and finishing the edits and album design on two weddings. Taking my mum shopping today, which sounds simple but isnt. And i still havent finished my christmas shopping.

I wish everyone, all my fabulous blog readers, the talented blog commenters, the kids, the babies, the mums, the patient dads, the brothers, sisters, aunties and uncles, the extended family members and even the dogs ( they're family too you know! ) an absolutely fabulous Christmas, and a peaceful and happy New Year.

We are looking forward to the New Year. But first I just want to bask in the sun somewhere. And maybe read a book, ride my bike, walk the dog, watch the sun go down, dangle my feet in the ocean... And do the new price list up for 2010!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment