Thursday, March 10, 2011

what to wear { some finds at the mathilda markets }

I had to visit Canberra on the weekend and found some time to swing into the Mathildas Markets. Eye candy! I have put the next markets in my diary for when my bub is born.

In the meantime i thought it only fair to share what i found with my fab blog readers, in case any of you want to do some online shopping.

First up is Little Monstas who have the funkiest dresses. Why do i always seen to find more stuff for girls than boys? They do have some funky boys stuff as well, but i was in love a dress with bold black and white type on it. If they had a skirt in my size i would have bought it!

Ivy Daisy has some gorgeous vintage inspired dresses and tees with lace embellishments on them, Looking at You Kid has some cute little bloomers and singlets on sale...

happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment