Thursday, May 17, 2007

melbourne





Thanks to everybody who emailed me with birthday wishes, its much appreciated! We had a great weekend.




My recommendations for Melbourne:


dinosuar designs :: i love the funky colours and shapes of their resin pieces, my mum got me a bangle and a little pink bowl from here


draculas theatre restaurant :: the most fun you can have while eating dinner, they even put me on the big screen causes its my birthday, how embarrassing


teds camera store on elizabeth street :: i get a lot of my gear from here, i always get staff who actually know what they're talking about, they have good prices too


tgi friday restarant :: on chapel street, try the crumbed chicken salad, its delicious and the decor is interesting to look at too


borders :: a huge book store that actually has a photography section


boost :: the best smoothies anywhere


mrs fields cookies :: so yummy i get a bag of nibblers and then walk around moaning in delight until they're all gone


little arcades off bourke and collins street :: we spent an afternoon wandering around, watching lollies and chocolates being made, checking out a spell shop.... even craig didnt mind wandering around here, he seemed to think that didnt count as shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment