Wednesday, February 13, 2008

happy valentines day!


Technically its not until tomorrow, but Craig gave me a present today as he will be away tomorrow. I have been lusting after a love links bracelet for ages, and clients kept coming in with them on. I love the idea of being to add to them as you go along. I got a little dog to remember Bracken ( i miss my dog ), an "S" for Skye ( Craig also said it was for other words starting with S but i probably shouldnt list them here! but they were all complimentary ) and a little star cause craig thinks I am a star. How cute is that? I totally love it. I got Craig a kick bag ( which hasnt even arrived yet! ) not very romantic but he prefers practical presents...


So happy valentines day to everyone!

Hope you all get something romantic and gooey and lots and lots of lovin'.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment