Thursday, March 06, 2008

something hot

Ok so today I have been editing absolutely flat out, but i cant show you any pics. Sorry! One was a totally hot boudoir shoot ( so fun! ) and the other just isnt allowed to be blogged.
So since I feel i have to blog, heres a pic of my favourite piece of blue glass.


AND the other week i cooked. Yes, a real meal. From scratch, not even "chicken tonight", this one even required a recipe. I know I am the queen of take away, but it wasnt too bad. To top it off I even made dessert. Pineapple cake, and it was pretty good. Dessert is usually the best part of any meal. Especially when I cook.


The is of an old ceramic bowl that used to be my great grandmothers and it has pride of place on my kitchen bench. I have fond memories of that bowl fulled with cherries every summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment