Tuesday, April 22, 2008

having a melt down



My computer is playing up a bit so its in to get fixed, which means my web site will be down Wednesday and Thursday. The blog will still be up though, you just need to come straight here instead of to the web site first.


I have sooooo much work on I really cant be sitting around for two days while my computer is having surgery, but I have heaps to do. I have lots of cute kids in to shoot, wedding interviews, a walk through, getting my nails done and a mother daughter dinner at the nursing home. And i have to get my international drivers licence. So i can drive a rent-a-car around portugal. He he he....


But while the computer is having a transplant I cant do any editing, so y'all just going to have to be very very patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment