Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TODAY IS THE 25TH




Which means thats its only four weeks till Christmas. Ok. Excuse me while I panic now. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!




Bring on the holidays I say!


I am pretty much booked out for the rest of the year. Which is amazing and wonderful but also a little sad as i hate having to turn people away, but there are only so many hours in the day and i havent figured out how to clone myself yet. I do have some availability on the 15th and 16th of December. But you wont get your photos until next year.


Ok, back to editing. But before I forget! I got three prints off dazeychic on etsy and got Lillylane to frame them for me in white frames and they are super cute. Cant wait to hang them on my bedroom wall.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:00 PM

    hehe when i c those pants they remind me of cheyenne's photos,
    i have some piltchers that we dont use if u wont them?? they have velcro tabs on them, but they just go over nappies. if u wont i can send them to you?? i think you have to get those cloth nappies from a actual baby shop..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee, you are my number one commenter. I am sending you a present in the mail soon. I think you will like it! I will check the baby shops when I get some time ( January maybe?? ) Thanks! Oh and if you have some bits you think i could use in the stuido and dont want them anymore please send them down, they would be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:15 PM

    cool i like present's but i will prob love yours... oky i will send them down if you dont use them just give them to an op shop, cause someone somewhere will use them...

    ReplyDelete