Wednesday, November 05, 2008

the wedding of mal and clare




Mal used to be my boss, years and years ago. He was a great boss. Even though I had to wear a bilby suit once for easter. I used to give his boys piggy back rides when they came in to visit. Imagine doing that now? They're taller than me! So it was great to be able to share Mal's day as he married Clare. The whole wedding was at the Roseleigh Manor, and it looked beautiful. Clares dress was gorgeous. And a first for me to shoot - a wedding where the groom wore a kilt. Although all day Mal had to fight off people trying to show what was under the kilt.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:07 PM

    what a beautiful wedding i love the photos, i wonted glenn to wear a kilt for our wedding i think they look great... and the dress is gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete