Monday, November 24, 2008

the wedding of sandra and daniel











We scouted some great locations for Sandra and Daniel's wedding, and I had great light on the day and a great couple to work with. So it was a great day! We had also done a rocking engagement shoot so I knew they were going to be hot tamales on their wedding day. Sandra looked absolutely gorgeous, an absolutely radiant bride, Daniel came up quite fine in a suit, and the bridal party worked it out, even though I made the girls walk on train tracks in high heel shoes. And then over a cattle grid. All for the sake of the shot.

3 comments:

  1. your blog very beautiful and make me excited. Congratulation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megat! I love making people excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:41 PM

    what a beautiful dress, love the photo's

    ReplyDelete