Wednesday, February 04, 2009

the eden family

Allow me to introduce some gorgeous kids. My nieces and nephew. So maybe I am a bit biased about how gorgeous they are. I have shot the girls heaps but never managed to get all five of them together so figured it was time. So on one of my days off I spent hours and hours shooting them all. And it was hot. But it was soooo worth it!

All grown up and gorgeous and a total rock star! As long as she gets to decide on what she wears. Which I guess is typical of thirteen year olds. This might be my favourite photo of her. At least until the next shoot.

"More!" they demanded, so of course I couldnt say no! So i got Bear in for a few shots.






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:20 AM

    You out do your self with every shoot you do, I haven't let any one take my photo for so long but you made it so easy. When are we going again lol.

    ReplyDelete