Thursday, May 28, 2009

butterflies







It's hit home. Tomorrow I leave to go to South America. Finally the excitement kicks in! Everyone has been asking me if i'm excited, but all i've been thinking about is getting all the work done before i go. I got almost all done, but a few things will have to wait till i get back. I am now officially finished and heading out in the morning. Woo hoo! I did some cleaning today and put the music on full ball and danced like a crazy woman around the lounge room. This time tomorrow I will be driving to Sydney, and this time on Saturday i will be several thousand feet above the ground ( and trying not to think how many feet above the ground it really is ) and wondering how i am going to stay sane on a plane for 24 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment