Thursday, May 14, 2009

the nursery fairy




A big shout out and huge congratulations to Jen and Dave and their three beautiful girls for the opening of the Nursery Fairy on the main street of Wagga!!!! I am so excited for them, they are just such a lovely family. And of course i got to do the shots of all the gorgeous kids for the store! If you get a chance pop down ( the opening day is this Friday the 15th of May ) and check out the gorgeous products and the big fabulous photos on the wall. I think they look so good BIG! It was a bit of a buzz for me to get down tonight ( the pre-opening party ) and see my photos in the window. Wow!

The Nursery Fairy stocks gorgeous products for kids and babies and can also do baby showers and decorate your baby's nursery. Check out the web site or the store to see some of their stock. I've already got my order in! And i dont even have kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment