Monday, August 17, 2009

child models needed





I need some models for a creative shoot that I am doing this weekend ( the 22nd/23rd of August ). I need a boy and a girl aged between about three and eight, they must be totally gorgeous, easy going and you must be willing to sign a model release so i can use the photos for my portfolio and online. The session will be free and we will give you a print credit as well. Please email me skye(at)skyerocketstudio.com.au if you are interested, and if you can please include some pics of your kids with your email!

We will probably need you on Saturday or Sunday afternoon for a couple of hours. Please let me know your availability in your email. If i have shot you previously you are probably already in my portfolio, so I am looking for new stars! We are finalising the time table on Wednesday - i am shooting creative shoots the whole weekend, and getting my engagement shoot done on Friday afternoon. Since I am having such a huge weekend we will be closed on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment