Tuesday, August 25, 2009

an etsy find



Sometimes you can find beautiful things on the internet. One of my latest finds is an etsy store called Janey Mac Press. They make stickers for your home, in all sorts of shapes and styles. My faves are the birds and the dandelions ( the images are from their store ). I just have to figure out where I can put them first. I already have a bird cage sticker in my bedroom that i bought at the Paddington Markets a couple of years ago, and its next to another etsy find. It sat in my cupboard for two years till i finally figured out where to put it.

I think the birds or swirls would look fab next to a beautifully framed image, especially in a childs bedroom. I might even get one for the front door of the studio. Maybe the one that says 'welcome' with a groovy swirl behind it. Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment