Thursday, April 07, 2011

the jinky art workshop







A couple of weekends ago i packed the car with suitcases and gumboots and my camera gear and headed up to Bungengdore. The drive through the country was beautiful, and the two day weekend workshop was packed full of eye candy. We did some shoots and some theory too. And my mind is still buzzing with all the possibilities. I didnt take a lot of shots, mainly cause my belly kept getting in the way and my balance is off so i kept falling onto other photographers. Not a good look!

I met some amazing photographers and came away so inspired most of the trip home had my brain going a hundred miles and hour, and i dont mean my driving! This workshope was held at the Jinky Art office, and i have to say i was smitten with Barb's gorgeous house and her amazing prop collection! I did stop in at every second hand and antique shop i found over the weekend, but came home empty handed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment